We have 6 Small Groups this Fall, most of which start on Wednesday, September 27. Two start earlier, on different days. Look out for the sign-up sheets at the information desk in the church lobby. See below:
1. Good Boundaries and Goodbyes - led by Jasmine Aponte, this is a women's group that starts on Saturday, September 23rd @ 10am, Venue: Aponte home. Based on the book by Lysa Terkeurst, it focuses on stopping the dysfunction in your relationships and learning to love others without losing the best of who you are.
2. Discipleship Class - led by Pastor Jackie Harris restarts Sunday morning, September 24 at 9:30 - 10:30am. Venue: VIVE Church. It is about learning to love and follow Jesus and becoming more like him in your attitudes and actions. This class is also designed to expand your knowledge of who God is and how He is at work in your life and in our world.
3. The Chosen - led by Rich and Donna Porter starts on Wednesday, September 27 @ 7pm. Venue: Porter home. It is based on the drama series about the life of Jesus. The group will take a look at the disciples' journey with Christ and his love for them that saw beyond their brokenness and transformed their lives.
4. The Four Laws of Love - led by Jack and Michele Blondin. This group will start on Wednesday, September 27 @ 7pm. Venue: VIVE Church. Based on Jimmy Evans book, it outlines the foundational pillars upon which God designed marriage.
5. Weird - led by Jeff and Sarah Robertson, this group begins Wednesday, September 27 @ 7pm. Venue: Robertson home. In this Bible study based on Craig Groeschel's book, WEIRD views will help you break free from the norm to lead a radically abnormal and endlessly more fulfilling life.
6. LIFE. Money. Hope - led by Vic and Jasmine Aponte, this group starts on Wednesday, September 27 @ 7pm. Venue: Aponte home. In this group, you will learn how to see both money and life through God's eyes, so that you can live with hope regarding your financial situation.
Excited to be growing in the Lord together!