Not a member yet? Register now and get started.

lock and key

Account Login

Forgot your password?

Meet Our Pastor

11 Mar Posted by in Blog, Featured | 8 comments
Meet Our Pastor

Randy Knechtel is the founding and Lead Pastor of Vive Church in Columbia, South Carolina. Randy is a gifted communicator and teacher driven by his desire to introduce people to the life-changing message of Jesus. Vive Church is a vibrant new church with a refreshing application of faith and culture.

Randy, his wife Robin and their two children, Noah and Kalyn, live in Columbia, South Carolina.

8 comments

• Randy,

I’m Jeff Philpott with Sandhills Community Church. Welcome to the area. I’d love to meet with you and hear more about what you’re doing. Give me a call. I’d like to treat you to lunch. office 699-7112

• Renee Davis says:

Yeah….My husband and I have been waiting for your church to open…My husband Kelly has already contacted you..I just wanted to say YYYYYeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

• Lisa O'Brien says:

My son, Evan,has been attending your church. Thanks for being there. makes me feel better about him being 12 hours away.

• This church is going to bless so many lives in this community. We are here in support. Whatever you need, let us know. God bless you. I’ll be there sunday. 10.10.10.

• Mike & Kim says:

FANTASTIC WORSHIP TODAY!!!

• Mike says:

Great new way to listen to Randy preach at

Check it out if you missed a service, or will miss one.

• Sandy M says:

We are so thankful you guys are here and know the Lord is working through you to bring others to Him! I will always remember your love and concern for our sons, Rob and Phil!
    God bless you all bunches!

• Melissa says:

My family and I have been attending vive for the past 3 weeks. We love going! This is the first time we have ever gone to church as a family because my fiancé was skeptical about the whole church scene, however he agreed to go one weekend and we fell in love with the church, the community and were on the path to falling in love in finding God.